Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by burgesshomesltd.co.uk is controlled by Burgess Homes Ltd, The Grove, Magpie Green, Diss IP22 1RG.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
Information submitted to the burgesshomesltd.co.uk is used by Burgess Homes only. Information from form submissions is used for its intended purpose.
What about “cookies”?
Will Burgess Homes disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Burgess Homes does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection legislation.
The illustrations and details contained within burgesshomesltd.co.uk are subject to change and are for marketing purposes only.
By accessing this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst Burgess Homes has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date. Burgess Homes disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contact. The availability of a development or particular property, the design, specification or price of a development or particular property may change at anytime without prior notice.
- All properties mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The visitor/user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustrative purposes only.
- The information on this website is not intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal internet site visits. Application for the copyright owner’s written permission to reproduce any part of this publication should be addressed to the Sales and Marketing Department Burgess Homes, The Grove, Magpie Green, Diss IP22 1RG.
- Burgess Homes shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.
Our properties are covered by the Consumer Code for Home Builders. For more information, go on-line to www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com
Premier Guarantee is the warranty provider behind over £45 billion of property across the UK – that’s more than a quarter of a million new homes built by some of the best house builders this country has to offer. Visit www.premierguarantee.co.uk for more information.
Website by Creative Intent